1. The website is intended for the purpose of purchasing products displayed at the website by online means.
2. The Supplier and/or anyone on its behalf will not be liable for any damage or other liability incurred by the customer or any third party as a result of placing an order, technical malfunction, including mental anguish, loss of earnings, loss of income and/or any other reason. Whether the damage claimed is direct, indirect, consequential or special.
3. Any alleged cause arising from the use or purchase of the Supplier's products shall
not result in compensation or any other payment exceeding the price of the Product.
4. The Customer undertakes to follow the safety instructions of the product and the manufacturer.
5. Prerequisites for placing an order and maintaining a contract between the parties - complete reading of these Terms and Conditions and marking where necessary.
6. These Terms and Conditions apply to any sale transaction and/or order.
7. It is hereby clarified and emphasized that these Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between the Customer and the Supplier.
8. The making of any changes in these Terms and Conditions and the products and prices are subject to the sole discretion of the Supplier.
9. The Supplier is entitled to make such changes from time to time and for any reason.
10. It is hereby clarified that the Terms and Conditions applicable to any order, including the product price, are the Terms and Conditions applicable at the time of making the order.
11. The contents of these Terms and Conditions should not be interpreted according to the headings of their sections - these are intended to merely improving the orientation around the website.
12. Any use and/or dispute and/or any other matter arising directly and/or indirectly with respect to the website and/or the Supplier is governed solely by the laws of the State of Israel and the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent Tel Aviv Jaffa court.
13. It is prohibited to infringe and/or copy and/or reproduce and/or publish and/or make any use of the Supplier's information and intellectual property rights without obtaining its advance and express written consent.
14. The provisions of the Terms and Conditions and any credit and/or cancellation conditions are governed by the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981, and the most recent regulations set forth by its virtue, except in cases where these may be conditional.
15. The Supplier reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions from time to time, at its sole discretion.
16. These Terms and Conditions are drafted in the masculine gender for convenience only and equally apply to both genders.
1. Images displayed on this website are for illustrative purposes only.
2. It is hereby clarified that there may be differences in the product’s colors, photographic errors, or other differences in the product’s appearance, between those displayed on the website and those supplied to the Customer.
3. After placing an order, no claim may be presented with respect to the price of any product purchased on the website, shipping fees or handling fees.
4. The Customer is required to carefully check the order before placing the order.
1. All prices presented on the website include VAT, as prescribed by law, shipping and/or handling fees, plus any VAT, as applicable, shall be added as set forth on the website.
2. The Customer is required to make sure to accurately provide all the required details, and promptly complete any details requested by the supplier, in order to ensure that the order is executed efficiently and received by the Customer in a timely manner.
3. It is hereby recommended to keep a printed copy of the order details. The details of the order, in the format fed to the Supplier's computers, shall constitute apparent evidence of their correctness.
1. Credit card is the only means for any purchase made electronically or by telephone.
2. It is hereby clarified that the provision of false details constitutes a criminal offense that entails legal proceedings - both civil and criminal alike.
3. An order may be placed by any person over the age of 18 years, provided such person has a residential address, a valid credit card and an e-mail address.
4. Approval by the credit card company constitutes a prerequisite for the completion of any transaction and its payment collection. Obtaining such approval marks the initiation of the product’s supply scheduled period.
5. For the avoidance of any doubt, a transaction that is refused and/or rejected by the credit card company due to wrongful use or due to exceeding the cardholder's credit limit will be deemed null and void.
6. A Customer seeking to complete the transaction not by means of providing credit card details via the Internet, may provide this information by telephone. An order completed as aforesaid shall be subject to the same conditions as those applicable to a transaction in which the details were submitted online.
7. Product ownership will only be transferred to the Customer once the payment for the product is completed in practice.
8. The address provided by the Customer upon placing the order shall be the address to which the products are delivered. Confirmation of an order reflects the Supplier's consent to deliver the products to the address provided by the Customer.
9. The number of days set for the delivery of a product will be counted from the date of the receipt of the approval from the credit card company. The product will be delivered to the Customer within 30 days, not including Fridays, Saturdays, holiday eves and holidays.
10. In the event that the supplier realizes that it cannot meet the agreed delivery date, it must notify that to the Customer as soon as possible, in order to obtain the Customer’s consent for an alternative delivery date. In the event that the Customer refuses to accept any alternative delivery date, each party may, jointly and severely, cancel the transaction, if payment has been made in practice the Supplier shall refund it to the Customer, as per the procedures of the credit company which approved the transaction.
11. A product that was delivered to the address provided by the Customer will be replaced with a new product, provided it is returned in its original packaging, without being used and attached with a receipt/invoice.
12. It is hereby clarified that the Supplier will make every reasonable effort to deliver the product as per its specifications presented on the website.
1. A notice of a cancellation of a transaction by the Supplier should be issued prior to the date set for the delivery of the product. The issuing of such notice by e-mail address, attached with a confirmation of its sending, will constitute apparent evidence of its receipt by the Customer, and the transaction will be canceled after the issuing of the message.
2. The supplier may cancel a transaction in cases where the product is not in stock or in case the customer has provided inaccurate details in its order, including identification details, address, payment details. The customer shall have no claim or cause of claim against the cancellation of any transaction pursuant to this section.
3. The Customer may cancel a transaction within 14 days from receiving the product, provided that the product is returned unused and in its original packaging. It is hereby clarified that significant reduction in the value of the product will grant the Supplier with the option not to take back the product.
1. The Supplier is aware that the operation of an online trading website requires sensitivity, caution and great proficiency, and carefully operating it in a controlled manner, while taking the usual precautions to maximally protect, keep confidential and maintain the privacy of the Customer.
2. The data traffic through the website is encrypted, with the transfer of credit data encrypted and according to the binding standards.
3. The Supplier shall not be liable for any liability or damage, of any kind, either indirect or direct, incurred by the Customer or anyone on its behalf, in any event where, in spite of the security operations of the Website, information is lost, used in an unauthorized manner, obtained by a hostile party, without the Supplier having any control of such incident, including in cases of force majeure.
4. The details of the customers recorded on the Website may only be used for the purpose of its operation, or to enable the execution of orders. It should be clarified that the Supplier undertakes not to make any use of the details of the Customer or their credit information vis-a-vis any third party.